Riverside Investment Opportunity
Don’t miss out on this unique investment opportunity in one of Perth’s most sought-after riverside suburbs.
Invest In Mount Pleasant
Nested in Mount Pleasant at the confluence of the Canning and Swan River and part of the $235 million Canning Bridge redevelopment, The Precinct is an attractive development for property investors.
- High-owner occupier ratio within the development, which has shown to preserve capital values and generate higher rental income.
- Low Strata Fees thanks to the technology within the building and the overall quality of the development.
- High rental demand in Mount Pleasant, Applecross and the Canning Bridge Precinct.
- Newly completed development. All apartments are brand new so you won’t need to spend money on renovations and you get to enjoy extra tax benefits.
Mount Pleasant is a sought-after residential suburb. The proximity to the CBD and the river, and the easy access to roads and public transport links, make it a location of choice for your professionals, families, and older couples alike.
Why Invest In An Apartment
Here’s a list of benefits of investing in a brand-new apartment you should consider:
- Investing in a new apartment means less hassle for you as no renovations are required.
- Strata companies are engaged to take care of the maintenance of the building, so you don’t have to be involved in the day to day.
- Buying an apartment allows you to profit off the rental market of exclusive suburbs with a lower price point.
- Lots of tax benefits if you purchase a brand-new apartment, including your entire investment being tax deductable.
Rental Demand in The Area
- Proximity to the CBD.
- Well-connected via public transport and state routes.
- Riverside location with easy access to outdoor recreations.
- Plenty of shopping options nearby, as well as cafés, restaurants, and bars.
Contact us today to learn more about the apartments still available at The Precinct.