Riverside Investment Opportunity
Don’t miss out on this unique investment opportunity in one of Perth’s most sought-after riverside suburbs.
Invest In Mount Pleasant
Nested in Mount Pleasant at the confluence of the Canning and Swan River and part of the $235 million Canning Bridge redevelopment, The Precinct is an attractive development for property investors.
- Newly completed development. All apartments are brand new so you won’t need to spend money on renovations and you get to enjoy extra tax benefits.
- High-owner occupier ratio within the development, which has shown to preserve capital values and generate higher rental income.
- Low Strata Fee thanks to the technology within the building and the overall quality of the development.
- High rental demand in Mount Pleasant, Applecross and the Canning Bridge Precinct.
Mount Pleasant is a sought-after residential suburb. The proximity to the CBD and the river, and the easy access to roads and public transport links, make it a location of choice for your professionals, families, and older couples alike.
Why Invest In An Apartment
Here’s a list of benefits of investing in a brand-new apartment you should consider:
- Investing in a new apartment means less hassle for you as no renovations are required.
- Strata companies are engaged to take care of the maintenance of the building, so you don’t have to be involved in the day to day.
- Buying an apartment allows you to profit off the rental market of exclusive suburbs with a lower price point.
- Lots of tax benefits if you purchase a brand-new apartment, including your entire investment being tax deductable.
Rental Demand in The Area
- Proximity to the CBD.
- Well-connected via public transport and state routes.
- Riverside location with easy access to outdoor recreations.
- Plenty of shopping options nearby, as well as cafés, restaurants, and bars.
Contact us today to learn more about the apartments still available at The Precinct.
Visit Display Apartments
893 Canning Highway, Mount Pleasant At the corner of Sleat Road and Canning Highway. Visitor Car Parking location off 19 Ogilvie Road
Every Saturday from 11am – 3pm and Sunday 11am – 1pm