- 168 Luxury Apartments.
- 24 Ultra Luxury Skyhomes.
- 10 Food and Beverage outlets at ground floor, right at your doorstep.
- The whole complex is a 5-star, Green Star rated building – This rating has only been achieved in a small handful of residential towers in Western Australia.
- Designed by Norup + Wilson, to have a presence in the new Canning Bridge Precinct – created a lasting aesthetic building on a landmark site.
- Extensive street front landscaping that provides for one of the most inspiring streetscapes in Western Australia.
- The introduction of an ‘art wall’ that provides for a visual light display at night – controlled by 2200 programmable LED lights provides an array of moving images.
- Fully sprinklered building, applying state of the art smoke alarm and fire detection system, and best practice design for fire protection of the building and its façade.
- Apartments are designed for the local market – that means good sized balconies, good sized living spaces and modest bedroom space.
- The Building is designed for owner occupiers – so we have a large number of owners living in the building. This is not to say it is not a good investment product. To the contrary, if it so appealing to owner occupiers, then tenants are no different. In fact, the rental yields achieved to date in the building are providing an outstanding return.
- Custom building app to control access, lights, air-conditioning, messenger, intercom etc.
- Internet speeds of up to 1Gbps through embedded fibre network.
- Super low strata fees due to advanced technology within the building.
- Primary – Mount Pleasant
- High – Applecross High School
- Canning Bridge Train/Bus Station < 1km
- Garden City Shopping Centre < 4km
- Perth CBD < 9km
- Perth Airport < 17km
- Well connected public transportation
'Standard' Apartments (Levels 3 - 16)
- 2.4m high doors internally – all with stainless steel hinges
- 2.75m high ceilings
- Electric door lock with fingerprint and code access
- Air-conditioning and lights can be controlled from mobile devices
- Extensive cabinetwork to all apartments
- Skirtings throughout
- Decorative 2-step cornices
- Ceiling fans to two and three bedroom apartments (living & master bedroom)
- Wrap around balconies which provide solar protection to windows
- All windows are double glazed
- Concealed toilet cisterns
- External walls are a thermal insulated wall panel system. Energy efficient central hot water system is provided.
Balcony sizes are exceptional:
- Average 1 bed balcony size 17m2
- Average 2 bed balcony size 26m2
- Average 3 bed balcony size 32m2
- Party walls achieve a CTrw of 60+, which is 50% less noise than standard apartment walls
- All taps and showers are a 5 Star WELS rated product
- A large number of apartments include a pantry/store within the apartment
- Large format feature tile splashbacks to kitchens.
- Oversized showers and numerous apartments feature large open walk-in showers
- No hot water cylinders inside the apartments
- No noisy air-conditioning condensers on your balcony
- Quality select appliances
- Special brushed nickel coated tapware and accessories
- Very generous amount of light fittings to all areas
- Run-on timers to bathroom exhausts to remove condensate and prevent mould
- Built in cupboards have drawers and shelves- not just a basic hanging space
- Soft closers to all drawers
- Keyless electronic access to the building and amenities areas
- Premium ‘Fisher and Paykel’ washer/dryer supplied to every apartment. Dryer is condensate so far less condensation
- External sliding doors to most bedrooms – having wrap around balconies, allows for doors and windows to open greater than the standard 125mm in nearly all other apartments.
- Advanced Intercom Tablet. View CCTV, Access Energy Metering, Voice and video communication to every access control point throughout the building.
- Occupancy controls to turn off all lighting and air-conditioning as you exit the apartment
- Flyscreens are provided to all openable windows and sliding doors.
- Concealed double GPO above toilets to provide a neat and tidy way to charge electric toothbrushes & shavers.
- Visitor carpark with 53 bays and 2 designated disability bays
- Grey glass
Skyhome Apartments (Levels 17 - 20)
- 3.1m ceilings to living areas – the biggest wow factor in these homes
- Theatre cabinets included
- Extensive feature cabinets throughout
- Exclusive use of the rooftop Sky lounge
- 1.4m high balustrades to the balconies
- Taps on balconies
- Frameless glazing to bathrooms
- Upgrade appliances package
- Generous allowance for power points and data outlets in the apartment
- Some have LED fireplaces, feature wall fabric, electric blinds, which can still be incorporated into any newly purchased Skyhome
- Floor coverings have been left out of some Skyhomes so the buyer can select timber, tiles or carpet flooring to suit.
- Feature lobby walls, doors and signage to make the arrival on your floor feel like arriving at one of the best
- 5-star resorts in the world
Sky lounge features (Level 21)
- Your personal wine fridge, wine storage area and private cupboard for your glassware etc.
- A dining room and deck area that is available for your private use for 15 days per year. So each Skyhome owner gets 15 days use for private functions up to 45 people.
- Plus, a pool table, card table, discreet lounge seating internally and an extensive external deck and BBQ facilities.
- Also, a designated cigar smoking area.
- EV charging to keep electric cars.
- Charging points for electric bicycles.
- Lights on motion sensors.
- Ample CCTV cameras to all areas.
- Storage to surf skis and kayaks.
- Ample Bicycle store areas.
- Motor bike bays.
- Concierge trolleys located on each floor level.
- Over capacity for lifts – 3 elevators, faster speed, larger car sizes and generous ceiling height in cars to facilitate furniture moving easier.
- Gen drive on the lifts – makes power in the down movement which is then used to partly power common areas.
- 1x lift connected to backup generator- so power outage there is always 1 lift working.
- Dumbwaiter – provides for food delivery to every floor in the building.
- Every access point is secure.
- Internal Mailroom with courier lockers that is secure after hours.
- Access controls connected to backup power- still operates during power outages.
- Extensive CCTV cameras.
- Remote access to access video intercom (Intercom is diverted to your phone).
- Indoor gym with quality equipment.
- Outdoor gym with Cross fit training equipment, boxing bags, dip and chin-up bars, ninja warrior frames, running track with kettlebells, wrx straps, battle ropes and plenty more.
5-Star Green Star Rating
Passive solar design reduces the running costs of not just the entire building but the individual apartments as well. The orientation of the building, the wrap around balconies acting as shading to all the windows and other initiatives provides a building that is inherently sustainable based on good design principles.
- Precinct App – controls services, bookings, maintenance etc.
- Sonos system to Sky lounge, Library/Lounge, BBQ areas
- Internet speeds available up to 1Gbps
- Remotely provide access to your apartment floor
- A/C is zone controlled via your phone
- Calculated over a 4-year period.
- You do not have a spike after year 1 when maintenance by the builder has finished. The Costs have been calculated over 4 years and averaged per year
- Low Strata Fees – 40% lower than similar comparative buildings.
- Low maintenance building by using the correct materials to save replacement and wear and tear costs.
- No “short stay” is allowed in the building. This means you are not living in a pseudo hotel where there are ‘one-nighters’ using the pool and shared facilities.
Green Star Features include
- Solar cells to the roof top.
- Gen drives on the lifts that creates power on every down movement of an elevator.
- Movement sensor lights to all common areas and carparks.
- WELS approved rating on all taps and showers.
- Material life cycle impacts.
- Selection of energy efficient lights and appliances.
- All appliances and equipment in the building is selected based its energy demands.
- Overall reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Provision for EV vehicles and access for every resident to charge an electric vehicle.
- Rain sensors to reticulation system.
- Pool blanket to prevent water and heat loss.
- Use of materials that are from eco-friendly alternatives.
- Reduction of peak electrical demand.
- Occupancy controls to turn off all lighting and air-conditioning at each apartment entry.
- Central hot water system
- Efficient VRV air-conditioning system
- Heated outdoor swimming pool with heat exchanger to pool + electric pool blanket to retain heat
- Fully supplied library with over 500 books.
- Daybed cabanas.
- Steam room.
- Crèche / kids room.
- Play room- foosball, air hockey, pool table.
- Theatre / Games room with PlayStation, karaoke etc.
- Pet friendly building – even have a pooch parking area at the facilities deck.
- Future drone landing zone area allowed for on Level 3.
- Separate bin collection area- reducing smells etc. in the building.
- Electric BBQ’s to facility deck – 3 teppanyaki style BBQ tables with supplied picnic hampers available for the BBQ area – well considered approach to making this amenity useable.
- Ice making machine.
- Building Manager located on site to assist with general day to day enquires and moving furniture in and out of the building.
- High number of owner occupiers.
- Girt by Sea Fine Art photographic collection spread throughout the building.
- Significant expenditure on loose furniture, gym equipment, artwork.
- Bin Chutes for general waste and organic waste.